PERTH’S PROPERTY PRINCESS
Sasha is a savvy & sought after interior designer, working with clients to create their dream spaces from concept to completion, including residential renovations and builds, as well as commercial fit outs. Sasha collaborates with architects and suppliers to facilitate your vision from planning, through project management to final fit out and styling.
Creating dream homes
With an all-female in-house team of talented staff and over 500 reliable and top quality trades, the companies are systemised & efficient, with speed & quality being the key components to offer a complete turnkey service. Sasha’s companies have assisted hundreds of home owners & developers to improve the value of their homes whilst increasing their lifestyle at the same time.
- Telstra Business Awards Finalist 2013
- 2012 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winner for WA’s Most Emerging Business
- 40 under 40 2011: Winner
- Telstra Business Woman of the Year 2012—WA Nokia Business Innovation Award: Winner
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards 2012: Winner
- Rising Stars 2011: Nominee
- Business Fusion: Home Based Business 2010—Winner
- HIA Building Awards: Finalist
- Business Fusion: New Business 2009—Winner
AWARD WINNING BUSINESSES
Sasha deBretton CEO of Million Dollar Makeovers, The Renovation Company and deBretton – Distinct Commercial Design, is turning the building industry on its head and shaving months off the average renovation time frames.
Enhancing lifestyles for 23 years
Sasha is also the creator of a new concept World of Renovation, an all-encompassing retail renovation experience. She is the author of her own book ‘Make a Mint in a Meltdown’ and a regular TV presenter.